Who We Are
HeroDevs is the leading provider of Never-Ending Support for sunsetted open source software. We’re completely bootstrapped and growing at break-neck speed. In the last 2 years HeroDevs has grown from 8 employees to 65 and counting. HeroDevs serves over 500 customers including some of the world’s biggest companies like Microsoft, Google, Capital One, GE, Experian, and others.
What You’ll Do
This is a technical sale, so understanding the software development lifecycle and being able to speak intelligently about technical solutions is critical. You will be meeting with CTOs, CIOs, VPs of Engineering, Architects, and Engineering Directors and Managers to close deals. You need to know how to speak their language and understand their needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized. Respond quickly to client communications and with well-thought-out, intelligent responses
- Understand the procurement process for large enterprises and can keep things organized to navigate that process smoothly
- Create professional sales proposals and project SOWs
- Lead pricing discussions and contract negotiations
- Provide regular reports of pipeline health and sales forecasts using HubSpot
- Navigate the business hierarchy to understand and sell to the client buyer personas
- Overcome client objections and concerns, both spoken and unspoken
- Think creatively about how to position the company to the client to maximize our chances of closing the deal
- Meet or exceed quarterly / yearly bookings targets, while delivering consistent and reliable forecasting
- Build and drive territory/account sales plans for assigned geographic territory/verticals/named accounts and meet and exceed sales goals through value selling.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with enterprise customers
- Must be comfortable working in a high growth environment, where everyone must have the “roll up your sleeves” and get it done attitude
- Experience in selling to and expanding large Enterprise Accounts.
- Thrives in a highly dynamic and self-initiated (start-up) environment (preferably with a builder mindset)
You should have experience selling software or engineering services to corporate and enterprise clients. In general, we’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years corporate or enterprise sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to sell technical software or services solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is a plus
- Engineering or product management experience is a plus
- Work from anywhere
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Free Lunch Credits
- Annual Learning Stipend
- Home Office Stipend
Other Job Details
- Job type: Full-time
- Schedule: Flexible Monday-Friday (We ask for your best 40 hrs/wk)
- Language: English (Required)
At HeroDevs, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion to drive innovation, creativity, and success. We are committed to creating a workplace that embraces and celebrates individual differences. We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.